A new opportunity has come up for an experience Business Analyst. The Business Analysts will be required to work in conjunction with business areas to capture and document requirements and existing business processes.
• Undertaking analysis of business functions, processes and associated needs/capabilities, including the definition of user requirements, leading to the design and development of improved service offerings.
• Conducting elicitation and design workshops and discussions with key stakeholders.
• Liaising with business and technical areas to facilitate timely resolution of issues
• Providing advice and preparing various documents such as briefs, minutes, presentations.
• Providing support for project communications and stakeholder engagement activities.
• Development of technical and non-technical standard operating procedures.
Successful Applicant will have:
1. Business analysis experience of 3+ years
2. Proven ability to undertake current state assessments to identify gaps/inefficiencies and business process redesign.
3. Experience working across the full BA spectrum (i.e. both business-focused and technical domains).
4. Stakeholder engagement ability, demonstrating influencing and negotiating skills with excellent relationship building skills.
5. Strong written communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply below using the apply now button below. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Aurec Pty Ltd
Member since: January 2018