A great opportunity to work in a busy and growing environment.
We are currently offering a casual position to start immediately and assist in our busy Day Spa located in Port Fairy, Victoria.
We ask Applicants to review the criteria for this role.
Your role will include:
- Frontline services – focus on customer service which includes greeting clients, making appointments and maintaining client records
- Providing first class beauty treatments including but not limited to facials and waxing
- Providing a range of eyebrow treatments including but not limited to waxing and tinting
- Learning the treatment menu
- Growing the beauty salon
To apply for this role, you must possess the following skills:
- A Certificate III or IV in Beauty
- Minimum 2 years experience as a qualified beauty therapist
- Exceptional customer service ability
- Ability to work unsupervised, must be focused and detailed
- Ability to work under pressure and standard working hours
*Ability to work weekend and school holidays.
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Port Fairy Day Spa
Member since: August 2016