Our client is currently seeking fit, motivated and enthusiastic people to work at an exciting event held near Geelong from the 10th - 16th of March.
You will be supplied with a ticket to the event and will be required to camp at the site while working over the 6 days.
Duties and responsibilties:
- Ensuring event site is clear and bins are maintained
- Bathroom attendant ensuring they are tidy and maintained
- General labouring
- Clearing of rubbish throughout the events
What we require:
- Excellent work ethic and attitude
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to work various hours
- Physically fit
- Cleaning experience is an advantage
If you wish to be apart of our clients dynamic event team then please hit Apply NOW!
Frontline Human Resources
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: January 2018