Pro Fundraising Services currently have an exciting opportunity for face to face fundraisers to join our social, energetic and motivated team in Sydney!
We are looking for candidates to represent one of our incredible charity partners by engaging with members of the public and inspiring them to become long term donors. The work we do has an international impact. We work with charities who provide assistance to some of Australia's most vulnerable people, charities that help children affected by war, poverty and trauma and one of Australia's leading cancer charities. Working for Pro Fundraising Services means you are a part of the solution and makes you a modern day superhero for all these people who rely on these charities amazing work.
For the right candidate we will offer:
- An hourly living wage starting at $22.86 per hour and progressing up to $32 once you are an elite fundraiser.
- Ongoing training and support from some of Australia's most successful fundraising coaches and managers.
- Nationwide travel opportunities to some of Australia's most desirable locations, with all flights and accommodation paid for by us!
- Weekly socials and incentives.
- Career progression opportunities and sponsorship programs.
Our ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Be over 18 years old.
- Be available full time (9-5.30pm week days)
- Have a valid work permit or be an Australian resident.
- Have sales, marketing or fundraising experience (Valued but not required)
- Be positive, energetic and confident.
If you meet the selection criteria and are ready to do something amazing with your time in Australia, send us a message today, telling us why you would be our next best fundraiser!
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: May 2018