WORK AVAILABLE NOW!
I'm hiring someone to help me and an awesome events team for the next 3-6 months with a promotions campaign in Sydney. Hours are flexible, with opportunity to work full time.
It's working on behalf of a REALLY, REALLY well-known brand (we can tell you who it is at the interview), so it's A LOT of fun, you'll get great experience, it's easy, you're working in a team, you'll get tons of free stuff, and you'll be meeting lots of lovely people! :)
You need to:
- Have full working rights in Australia
- Experience in customer service/ retail/ hospitality/ events/ sales/ tourism...etc
- Excellent English
- Be a very sociable and friendly person
- Take pride in your appearance
- Show professionalism and have an ability to deal with a variety of members of the public- from business owners to consumers.
We will be giving everyone on the campaign:
- Full training
- Full uniform
- Flexible choice of hours- all sociable hours. Anytime from Mon- Sat 8am to 6pm
- Base plus incentives! You'll be making $800 to $1.2K. a week
- Team events- Saturday night networking drinks, Movie night, awards nights, taco Tuesdays...etc
- Full support- you'll always be working in a team so it's lots of fun.
The programme is already active, so if you're looking for a job now- email straight away & I'll get back to you for an appointment to meet with us to get you started if you're suitable!
Postcode: 2016 (Redfern, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: April 2018