Sales / Account Executive
• Australia’s Leading Online Gifting Company – hampers and fresh produce
• Premium brands and products – Snowgoose, Bockers & Pony
• 2 x B2B Sales positions, 6mth contract, potential for ongoing work
Established for over 20 years, the Fresh Venture Group is a multi-award winning industry leader in the online provision of specialty food gifts and hampers to consumers and workplaces across the country. Already leading the market with brands like Snowgoose, Bockers & Pony and Fruit at Work, the business continues to grow and is looking 2 talented, highly motivated Account Executives to secure sales and drive order delivery through their peak Xmas period. This is a dynamic entrepreneurial company where your creativity and flair will be valued!
FVG are looking for ambitious and energetic Account Executives to join their Sales team during our busiest time of year from September to February. The goal is to manage existing and new clients in delivering a unique gifting experience, while also driving sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Both roles are for a 6mth contract period commencing Sep 2018, with full time hours. You must be able to work additional paid overtime hours as required throughout peak period of Nov/Dec. Whilst no guarantees can be made, the company may be able to offer opportunities for further work or contract extension if desired.
- Build and manage client relationships to drive sales growth through an existing account portfolio and conversion of incoming sales leads (annual gifting solutions).
- Create proposals /contracts that accurately reflect the services requested. This includes:
working with the client’s budget, specific gifting requirements and managing margins to ensure the best substantial commercial outcome.
- Secure the sale and manage the order through to fulfilment, including follow up, post-order assessment etc
- Timely and effective use of CRM system, provision of accurate forecast reports
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the skills below:
- 3 - 5 years experience with a successful track record in a Sales, Customer Service or Client Management role
- High level listening skills – able to understand client needs and translate these through to winning proposals
- Strong communication skills and outstanding attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and outstanding organsational skills– must be able to multi-task, manage high volume work load, set priorities and manage time effectively in a high pressure, time sensitive environment.
- Excellent project management skills – ensure on-time order delivery, able to manage and resolve client conflicts and provide solutions in a timely manner
- Solid commercial and analytical skills
- High Customer focus and ability adapt to differing client personality types
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- SAP or Salesforce experience is desirable.
- Flexible to work significant additional hours during peak season in November & December
Postcode: 2141 (Lidcombe, Sydney)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Fresh Venture Group
Member since: August 2018