2018 Spring Carnival Recruitment – Ascot Racecourse
• Saturday day shifts available
• A great way to supplement your income and still have your Saturday nights free
• Saturday penalty rates for Melbourne Cup, Tuesday 6th November
• Glamorous trackside restaurants, private suites and bars
We want you to join the team!
Leading up to the Spring Racing Carnival we are looking for highly skilled Function / Restaurant/ Barista /Beverage / Wait Staff to join our team.
What are the dates?
Shifts are available throughout Spring Carnival 2018 season which runs from October 20th 2018 to January 5th 2019 and in particular on the following major race days:
• Saturday, 20 October 2018: Opening Day at Ascot Racecourse
• Tuesday, 6 November 2018: Melbourne Cup Day
• Saturday, 24 November 2018: Kirin Railway Stakes Day
• Saturday, 1 December 2018: Crown Perth Winterbottom Stakes Day
• Saturday, 8 December 2018: Magic Millions Kingston Town Classic Day
• Saturday, 5 January 2019: TabTouch Perth Cup Day
Who are we?
The Perth Racing 2018 Carnival season is sure to be the best collection of thoroughbred racing and entertainment events through the spring and summer season. We are looking for qualified hospitality staff who wants to be part of this exciting and dynamic atmosphere, who demonstrate our winning culture and practice our core values of: Integrity and Transparency, Leadership & Empowerment, Innovation & Excellence, Safety & Sustainability and Engagement & Understanding.
What are the positions?
Food and Beverage:
• Front of House – Host/Cashier and Function Attendants
• Retail – Barista
• Bar – Beverage Runners and Beverage Attendants
To be successful in these roles you will have:
• Wait staff experience in reputable restaurants with table service experience
• Impeccable grooming, presentation and communication skills
• Availability to work Saturday day shifts
• Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
In return you will enjoy:
• Great conditions including free parking
• Close proximity to public transport
• Excellent hourly rate
• Friendly & vibrant work atmosphere
If you’re looking to earn some extra income with casual work, and you’ve got what it takes to be part of our exciting Carnival season APPLY NOW – should you be successful you’ll be invited to attend an interview.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity! Apply before 30th September 2018.
Please note only applications submitted online by clicking the link below will be considered. All candidates will be notified via email of application outcome.
Right to live and work: You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Postcode: 6104 (Ascot, Perth)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: August 2017