Skyfibre is at the bleeding edge of new advancements in 6G wireless internet. Skyfibre is an internet carrier covering over 1/3 of Sydney with aggressive expansion plans for 2021.
There are 3 positions available for the right candidates. Skyfibre is not a large Telco where you are just a number and there are advancements available from JR positions over the next few years into management.
International workers are welcome and Skyfibre are happy to sponsor the right candidates if need be.
There is one opening for a backpacker with room, board, vehicle and a wage.
Our offices are based in the West of Sydney with daily duties consisting of:
1. Working at heights, on roofs, towers, poles
2. Working in confined spaces while running cables
3. Being social with new clients (very important).
4. Accountability is key
5. Ability and desire to learn technology or from a technology background
6. Network and wireless technology will be taught
7. Data Cabling, working at heights and White cards are required but will be provided by Skyfibre.
These positions are challenging at times and require dedication and desire to grow.
W3 is a small family and if you take care of the business, the business will take care of you.
1. Remuneration is negotiable and dependent on skill and drive
2. 3-month trial period
3. Training provided
4. Vehicle, Fuel, Clothes and technology provided by Skyfibre
Please send your details CV
Skyfibre are conduction interviews now!
Postcode: 2748 (Orchard Hills, Sydney)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Skyfibre / W3 Networks
Member since: May 2016
Skyfibre is a Sydney based wireless internet carrier providing high capacity connections for homes, businesses, and Large Complexes.
Information & Communication Technology