Work in Thredbo This Summer
Thredbo Burger Bar is currently seeking suitably qualified applicants to work in our busy restaurant for the Summer Holidays (December 27, 2018 – January 30, 2019) as well as beyond to include the 2019 Winter season (June – September). We are a fast paced fully licenced restaurant seating 70 patrons open 7 nights and 2 days per week.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for all of the below positions:
• Food and beverage attendants
• Waiters / Waitresses / Bar Staff
Successful applicants should expect between 20 - 30 hours per week being paid under the Restaurant 2010 Award. All positions allow for plenty of time to play in the mountains.
Skills and Experience
• All wait and bar staff must have a current NSW RSA certificate
• Applicants who hold a current holiday working visa and have previous experience working in resorts are encouraged to apply
• All applicants must be enthusiastic, hardworking, and reliable
As the owners work daily in the business, you'll be working in a team environment and display a willingness to succeed and support fellow team members. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fun environment where you can meet people from all over the world.
• Accommodation in Thredbo is available at staff rates to selected applicants.
• Opportunity to meet and work with new people - get paid while enjoying the mountains.
• Enjoy sweeping mountain views and comfortable accommodation.
• Close to chairlifts, shops, bars, restaurants and all night life activities.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this opportunity please email Leanne at
the email address indicated.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Thredbo Burger Bar
Member since: November 2018
Thredbo Burger Bar is one of Thredbo's most popular family restaurants seating 70 patrons inside and 20 patrons on the deck overlooking 100 meters of Thredbo River frontage (trout can be seen while you eat lunch) and is located opposite the Thredbo Golf Course. Established in 1992 this iconic location within Thredbo has been reincarnated 4 times however the current cuisine offers visitors an extensive selection of succulent starters, burgers, salads and desserts appreciated by all people of all ages.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism