GREAT opportunity available for person who like to live and work in Aussie country side.
Looking for a person who can do Housekeeping for motel rooms in mornings. Waitressing in evening. Accommodation available at affordable rate on premises.
1)Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
2) Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
3) Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
4) Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
5) Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
6) Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
7) Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
1) Greet and escort customers to their tables
2) Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
3) Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
4) Inform customers about the day’s specials
5) Offer menu recommendations upon request
6) Up-sell additional products when appropriate
7) Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software,order slips or by memorization
8) Check customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
9) Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
10) Serve food and drink orders
11) Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
12) Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
13) Deliver checks and collect bill payments
14) Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
15) Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service
specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
16) Follow all relevant health department regulations
17) Provide excellent customer service to guests
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
FEDERAL HOTEL BERRIGAN
Member since: November 2018
Historic Aussie country pub located on NSW & VICTORIA Border.
80-96, Chanter Street, Berrigan, NSW, 2712
03 5885 2155
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism