QUALIFIED CABINETMAKER - IMMEDIATE START - WITH DETAILED JOINERY EXPERIENCE
FACTORY WORK - PANEL SAW, EDGEBANDER, ETC.
BWO Fitout & Interiors, we are a detailed Joinery company. With a more traditional, hands on approach. We deal with architects and builders to provide clients with their dream homes.
Our company is looking for a highly skilled Cabinet maker who can work in a high responsibility role, fabricating in the factory and installing onsite.
BWO Fitout & Interiors, is looking for the candidate who likes working autonomously, and wants to develop themselves to their full potential, If this motivates you please read further.
Responsibilities will include:
• Workshop, cabinets and joinery fabrication
• Ability to read architectural plans and shop drawings
• Site installation
• Overview of the entire job from start to finish
• Workshop experience
• Joinery qualifications
• Own tools
• Current Car license
• Construction industry induction card
We can offer:
• A team environment experience
• Advancement in your career in our growing company
• Development of skills
• Training – assisting with any requirements needed to complete the job
• A competitive remuneration package
Solomon Hardy, Factory Manager
0411 685 015
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
BWO Fitout Interiors
Member since: October 2018