We are currently looking for a friendly, reliable and excellent part time domestic housekeeper for join our team on a part time basis from Monday to Friday. Candidate must be competent in keeping a clean and organized home and flexible to work weekends and weekdays. Start asap.
• Cleaning lobbies, washrooms, entrances and kitchens
• Reports safety concerns and repair issues (e.g. furniture and fixtures)
• Checks doors and windows to ensure building security
• Collects and disposes of garbage, vacuums
• Bed setup and Laundry duties
• Performs other duties as assigned
Desired skills and experience:
• Have a good understanding of cleaning supplies & equipment
• Have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Be reliable, dependable, punctual, and show initiative
• Be experienced and have an eye for details
• Have a positive and friendly attitude
• Ability to work legally in Australia
Please email a short cover letter with your resume to apply. Please make sure you include current address, phone number, date of birth and a little about yourself.
Please note that you must have full working rights to apply.
Postcode: 5000 (Adelaide, SA 5000, Adelaide)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: April 2019