Fancy a change in career from your retail sales, call center sales, hospitality or customer service role? Have previous sales or fundraising experience? We are looking for YOU!
About the role
Become apart of Australia’s leading national body funding game-changing breast cancer research with money raised entirely by the Australian public. We are looking for passionate and outgoing fundraisers to speak to, and inspire, members of the public to help this amazing foundation stop deaths from breast cancer.
What we offer
- Hourly rate PLUS competitive comms and super - $$$
- 5 days a week
- Travel and accommodation covered
- Fun work social events and a great way of meeting new people and making friends
- Ongoing support and training from motivating team leaders
- Opportunities to travel and work across Australia
- Progression available to team leading, campaign managing..
- Working Holiday Visas and backpackers welcome!
Postcode: 2000 (Sydney, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2019
BBA Group provides volume and result driven outsourced sales solutions to both commercial clients and not-for-profit organisations.
Through face-to-face marketing we tailor our approach to best suit the demographic for maximum brand exposure