Scene to Believe is an innovative photography company supplying the corporate and retail markets with the latest in digital photography solutions. Our Area Supervisors are essential for promoting a positive working environment and ensuring our service standards are exceeded. Area Supervisors lead by example providing exceptional customer service and creating an unforgettable Christmas experience for all families visiting Santa.
We are currently seeking Area Supervisors in Sydney's CBD and Western Suburbs!
You must be available in the following capacity,
• Casual employment to assist in pre-season preparations (early August through early October)
• Full-time availability (including weekends) from early October through 24 December
• Casual employment (mid way into January 2020) to perform post-seasonal requirements (logistics – return deliveries, store feedback)
Area Supervisors will be responsible for:
Recruiting and training staff in their region – implementing & executing plans
Ensuring the smooth operation of stores in accordance with company policies & procedures
Managing teams throughout the season
Leading and motivating staff to achieve sales targets
Operating photography equipment and providing technical support
Regular reporting to Scene to Believe and Shopping Centre management
Applicants must possess the following:
• Experience in recruiting, training & managing teams
• Intermediate technical skills (digital photography/ Mac computers preferred)
• Impeccable customer service record
• Critical thinking / analytical skills
• Proactive approach
• Ability to work autonomously & as part of a team
• Conflict resolution skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Organisational / time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
• Skills and ability to work and interact with children
• Basic understanding of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
• Current drivers licence and own car (fuel allowance payable)
• A valid Working With Children Check is required for the duration of employment
Photographic and retail sales experience is also preferred, however full training will be provided to suitable candidates.
Please apply with resume and cover letter.
Postcode: 2067 (Sydney, Sydney)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Scene to Believe
Member since: July 2019
Retail & Consumer Products