We are looking for a hospitality all rounder to help out in our countryside Hotel situated in Forbes. 80% of the work will be bar work, with the other 20% helping with kitchen duties and cleaning.
-Minimum of 3 months required.
-35/40 + hours a week.
-English speaking required.
-On site accommodation.
Postcode: 2871 (Forbes, New South Wales)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Post Office Hotel
Member since: February 2019