The Koraleigh General Store, Post Office, Hotel, Cafe and Restaurant is looking for all rounders/kitchen hands for immediate start.
DUTIES: Serving customers within the bar, restaurant and store areas, bar tender duties, cleaning duties, taking and serving customers food and beverage orders, waiting duties, making coffee, assistance in the kitchen.
OBJECTIVES: Maximise beverage and restaurant revenue, ensure food and bar standards and procedures are followed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsibly serve customers within the bar, bistro, restaurant and store area.
• Make coffee, tea, alcoholic beverages etc. where required.
• Ensure that the hotel provides a safe, clean environment for its patrons and staff.
• Ensure knowledge of food products, offers and business processes.
• Carry out general cleaning duties.
• Provide assistance to kitchen operations where required.
• Maintain presentation of self and work area.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by managers.
COMMENT: MUST have a valid NSW RSA certificate. Wednesday, Friday, Saturday + Sunday + December + Jan availability is a must.
Should this person earn our trust and demonstrate responsibility there will be an option to learn Post Office duties as well as the option to grow into a permanent part time or full time role.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Koraleigh General Store
Member since: July 2019
Koraleigh General Store is a hotel, post office, general store, takeaway food and liquor store located on the border of Victoria and New South Wales. Walking distance to the banks of the Murray River and surrounded by stonefruit, nut and stock farms. We are a family owned and run business designed to accommodate and reflect our community, while drawing people in from other areas with high quality, fresh food.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism