- START DATE 20
- We are looking for a female, English speaking live in Au Pair in Ryde, Sydney.
- We have two boys Alex, 5 and Xavier, 3 years old.
- Our eldest son goes to preschool three days a week and our youngest goes to daycare three days a week.
- I work four days a week and my husband studies/works 5 days. I work mostly day shifts however there are some afternoon shifts occasionally during the week.
- We will only require you four days a weeks (two of those days boys are at daycare/preschool)
- If you wish there will be additional babysitting on the weekends for extra pocket money.
- A drivers license is required as you will be required to take our boys to and from preschool and daycare on the days they go. You will have your own car to use and you are welcome to use it on your days off as well.
- Household duties such a tidying up the kitchen, vacuuming and mopping common areas and washing the kids clothing and bedding will be required and assisting with cooking the evening meal so some basic cooking skills are essential.
- You must have a valid visa and willing to be flexible in the hours that you work each week.
- You will have your own bedroom with a tv, wifi, Netflix. The main bathroom is yours, the boys just bath in there of an evening.
- Generous pocket money provided.
Postcode: 2114 (West Ryde, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: December 2018
Family of four looking for an Au Pair