Sign off you 88 days or 179 days as a BlazeAid Volunteer!
The reasons Blazeaid Towamba is the best place to do your 88 days!:
- Free Accomodation
- 3 Meals a day + Unlimited Snacks!
- Hot Showers + toilets (Toiletries included)
- Free Laundry washers and dryers
- Free TV room with Netflix + YouTube
- Free Wifi
- Learn loads of new skills!
- Meet like minded people and make amazing friends
- Give back to the community who were directly affected by the bushfires
- A great work environment with everyday you're here counts as a signed off day!
- Transport to farms is provided + PPE equipment.
By volunteering 5 days per week you can sign off 7 days! You won't have to spend any money whilst staying with us as all necessities are provided!
Many farmers and others in the community lost there fences during the Bushfires. We still have many who need our help to clear and rebuild these fences. Volunteering for Blazeaid is extremely rewarding and allows you to gain a true Australian experience! All Training provided, no experience necessary.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postcode: 2550 (Towamba, New South Wales)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: July 2020
Blaze Aid is a volunteer-based organisation that works with families and individuals in rural Australia after natural disasters such as fires and floods. Working alongside the rural families, our volunteers help to rebuild fences and other structures that have been damaged or destroyed.
Farming, Animals & Conservation