- Still looking for people to start 11/12/2020***
Ellett Contracting are a construction company specialising in Agriculture Infrastructure. Currently we are seeking a number of labourers to assist with the tarping grain stacks across WA for this coming harvest period.
The season runs for 12 weeks and qualifies for the Government Rebate as the contract areas are located in Moora and Cranbrook.
• Starting rate general labourer $27.50/Hr
• Based on skills and tickets this rate is available to increase
• Ongoing work- view www.ellettcontracting.com.au to see our current and previous projects
• All transport provided, mobilising from Fremantle if required
• Accommodation and dinner provided
• Average 10-12 hour shifts
• Training provided – no tarping experience necessary
• Regional Location – Counts toward working holiday requirements
Before you apply, please take the test below. If you answer yes to all questions, we would like to hear from you:
• Do you have the ability to work long hours doing heavy labour work?
• Can you competently use hand power tools?
• Do you have construction experience?
• Do you have a Western Australia Construction Induction Card (white card- online course)
Your application will get further consideration if you have:
• Basic Rigging
• MR (Medium Ridged Truck) Drivers Licence or higher
All applicants will be required to undergo drug and alcohol screening prior to any offer being finalised.
To apply for this position please email your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can view our website to see more about our company www.ellettcontracting.com.au
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: September 2020
Ellett Contracting are a construction company specialising in Agriculture Infrastructure
Farming, Animals & Conservation