A Full-Time Carpenter Is Required With Good Pay!
• Carry out all carpentry work required for remote building construction sites as specified in the tender drawings and specifications for the project being undertaken.
• Other tasks as directed
• Valid - Work Safe White Card for work in the Construction Industry in Western Australia
• Current Driver’s Licence required
• Good logical skills
• Good verbal and written communication
• Organised and able to meet deadlines
Accommodation and Main Meal Are Included.
An immediate Start!
Postcode: 6770 (Halls Creek, Western Australia)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2020
Housemaster Constructions Pty Ltd specializes in remote housing projects in the Kimberley Region WA. We have carried out many contracts with the Department of Housing, BMW, and Shire of Halls Creek.
Housemaster Constructions Pty Ltd is committed to creating a workplace that reflects and values the diversity of the Australian Workforce.