You will be responsible for assisting in the operations and day-to-day running of DPCs North Kimberley pastoral leases. Both stations are in the far North Kimberley and comprise over 610,000Ha savanna woodland, rocky escarpment, grassland, and rainforest. These properties house immensely rich biodiversity, and the protection and management of this asset remains a key focus of DPCs Kimberley operations.
Our Kimberley team is small therefore the work is huge in variety. The role will include working with sustainable land management programs, as well as maintenance of station homesteads, infrastructure, plant, and equipment.
The Successful applicants will need to have:
• Happy and sociable personality
• Manners and willingness to fit in with our Kimberley Family
• Confident, Reliable and willing to use initiative
• Kitchen Experience (can be your own passion for food)
• Understanding of Housekeeping routines and attention to detail
• Enthusiastic about gardening and outdoor work
• An appreciation for Nature, a passion for adventure and all things associated with living in a remote, picturesque location
We are not a tourist location, you will be supporting the team to accommodate and feed a small number of invited guests, to enjoy our peace of paradise!
Approx 25 hours each per week. National Employment Standards and Award rates apply.
Basic accommodation can be provided, although welcome to bring your caravan or camper van, so you can explore the whole area in your off time. Basic Food, local calls and minimum internet supplied. No mobile phone coverage is available.
Please email your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org including where you found our advertised role
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Dunkeld Pastoral Co
Member since: December 2020