• Start: ASAP
• Pay: $28.51 per hour
• Duration: 3 month contract (ongoing for the right candidate)
• Stable work hours and income
• Great way to kick start your career in Agriculture
We are looking for a team of enthusiastic people to take on poultry farm hand role for commercial poultry operation located in Wesburn, VIC. We are seeking candidates who can commit to a three-month project, working 35 to 38 hours per week with further work for good performers. This is a stable job opportunity that is not impacted by the weather!
Key duties include:
• Monitoring feed and water
• Cleaning duties, using a blower and occasionally a gerni (high pressure hose)
• Dusty hot conditions
• ‘Tidying up’ free range paddocks
• General cleaning duties
The ideal candidate will have experience in the poultry or agricultural sectors and be at ease working in a dirty environment. Comfortable with deceased and live birds. You will be a team player who is physically fit and more than able to handle heavy lifting.
To be considered for the role, it’s important you are committed to maintaining animal welfare standards and meet the following criteria:
• Physically fit and strong
• Comfortable working in a dirty environment
• Good communication skills – able to follow instructions well
• At ease working with deceased birds
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role, click ‘Apply Now’ and forward us your most up to date resume.
Postcode: 3799 (Wesburn, Victoria)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Pines Poultry Farm
Member since: January 2021