- BAR STAFF POSITIONS AVAILABLE ***
Great Western Hotel in Hughenden North West Qld are seeking bar attendants to our join their team.
On site live in positions (food not included)
Full time salary, award wages for hospitality.
Experience is preferred but not essential.
- Confident outgoing personality, it’s is a country bar so a bit of cheek coupled with efficiency work very well.
- Must be a team player! We are continuing to implement coronavirus restrictions rules and it can be challenging so we are looking for people that communicate well with their colleagues and commit to a team mentality.
- Draft Beer skills – if you have pulled a beer before this will be a huge advantage to you.
- Have a good understanding of Australian beers
- Happy and welcoming customer service skills. We enjoy providing our customers with a positive experience.
It is preferred that your English is competent, it can be a challenging job working in the outback with limited communication skills.
Job includes. General bar attending, answering phones for meal orders and accommodation, basic bar cleaning during shifts, supporting the kitchen staff with meal deliveries when busy, providing our locals and visitors with a great experience in Hughenden.
The town is very friendly and if you have an open mind to a new environment this job can be a incredibly rewarding. You’ll become a part of the family.
Family owned and operated.
Please phone 4741 1183 to enquire further or apply.
You can also email your resumes directly to
Postcode: 4821 (Hughenden, Queensland)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: September 2015
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism