Looking for au pair to commence January 2021 in Bateau Bay, Central Coast NSW
- au pair who would be live in with us and caring for a 4 year old son and a dog
- hours are 7am-10am and 4pm-7pm Monday to Friday(my boy will attend childcare Mon to Fri)
-get breakfast ready for my boy and prepare for childcare in the morning and drop off
- pick up from childcare and play with him, feed him dinner if we come home late
- light housework, vacuuming and tidying up
-take dog out for a walk few times a week
- may require some weekend work and happy to pay extra
- need to prepare basic meals (chop vegetables, make sandwich)
- take some to play groups and sport (can use family car)
- require WWC, references, police check, license
- non smoker
- someone caring, mature, thoughtful and has worked with kids
- need someone to read books, help educate, have lots of fun with our little boy
What we are offering:
- $300 per week(Negotiable)
- meals included
- access to Netflix,, Disney plus, WiFi
- we are a happy, relaxed and lovely family of 4.
- working locally about 20 mins away
- Korean/ English background. My son can understand both languages
- lives 10 mins away from many beaches
If you have any further questions let me know ?
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: January 2021