Empire6714 is a busy café and incorporates a catering business. We are looking for a front of house supervisor who will complement our team and unique venue.
The successful applicant will be well presented, customer focussed, possess a proven history and excellent track record in the hospitality industry including supervisory experience and computer competency, as well as strong Barista and latte art skills.
Empire6714 has built a strong reputation for quality food and exceptional service and you will be working alongside the owner in a friendly, professional team.
The position is full time hours and immediate start.
If you are the professional that we are looking for we would like to hear from you!
The Role Requirements & Previous Experience
• Experience in a fast paced venue and in opening and closing procedures
• Outstanding customer service to all members and external customers
• High standard of personal presentation and strong attention to detail
• Responsible for team rosters
• A high level of understanding of ordering and stock rotation to minimise waste
• Have an engaging leadership style and ability to problem solve in a busy environment while encouraging team work.
• Enjoy working a flexible roster and be available to work a variety of shifts across a 5 day roster, including weekends
• Firm knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety
• Maintain and apply knowledge of food safety principles and ensure allergen and dietary requirements are handled in accordance with the correct procedure
• Effective communication skills
• Sound knowledge of POS and hospitality operating systems
• Support the owner in the day to day running of the business
• To be living in Karratha or be able to relocate
The Amazing Person
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a team leader or manager
• Ability to deliver superior service levels
• Strong negotiation, problem solving and decision-making skills whilst thinking on your feet
• Qualifications in Tourism, Hospitality, Events, Business, Leadership/Management or demonstrated industry experience
• Current Drivers Licence
• Food Safety Certification
• Allergen Training Certification
• AHA COVID19 Hygiene & Hygiene Officer Certification
Postcode: 6714 (Karratha, Western Australia)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: January 2021