BIG4 Wye River Holiday Park - Great Ocean Road is situated between Lorne (15mins) and Apollo Bay (30 mins).
BIG4 Wye River Is looking for a Friendly Live in casual couple to join our diverse team and share in the day to day running of our Holiday Park.
This couple must be highly motivated, flexible with their time, a team player and be able to adapt to different roles within the park.
You must be friendly and enthusiastic and able adjust to any situation.
The couple must be able to take on the following roles in a team environment but also must be able to work unsupervised.
Duties will include:
- Reception duties – check in / check out
- Use of booking system
- Housekeeping – Daily cleaning of accommodation
- Daily Cleaning of park amenities and facilities
- Night patrol (occasional)
- Some grounds work maybe required
We are looking for a couple who can deliver a high standard of customer service, have a healthy work ethic and take pride in their work.
- Customer service focused
- Team player – be able to work with our team leaders
- Take pride in their work
- Be able to follow direction
- Be an ambassador of the parks strong customer service focus
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and easy going
Details of position:
- Live in position
- Able to start ASAP
- 25 + hours each person per week
- Must be able to work longer hours when required
- 1-bedroom cabin supplied for fixed weekly rate
- Weekday and weekend work required
Need to be able to work for 6 months or longer
Please forward an application letter outlining a little bit about your yourselves along with a resume
Postcode: 3234 (Wye River, Geelong)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
BIG4 Wye River Hoiday Park
Member since: September 2019
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism