WHO ARE WE?
Minderoo Station is a core component of the wider Harvest Road and Minderoo Foundation organisations. Family home of the owners since 1878, Minderoo homestead is set amongst 6 Star accommodation and gardens to provide a unique and treasured environment for the owners and their guests. Outside the homestead, Minderoo is a successfully operating cattle station, located on the Ashburton River, 45km from Onslow, with access to remote coastline and rangelands.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As one of the Minderoo Station Housekeepers, you will be responsible for a broad array of domestic duties for all accommodation and communal areas within the Minderoo Station building portfolio.
• Full Time
• Live in role
• Always demonstrate commitment to safe working practises
• Clean all accommodation within the station portfolio both independently and as part of the housekeeping team, ensuring areas are maintained to the highest standard
• Monitor stock levels and communicate replenishing needs as required
• Provide support to meet additional requirements when Homestead and accommodation is occupied
• On occasion travel between stations to assist with housekeeping requirements
• Occasional relief cooking (pending experience) as required
You will be an enthusiastic, “can-do” person, who has an appreciation for rural and remote living and wants to join our tight knit team. You will positively contribute to the Minderoo team culture and go above and beyond to meet targets where necessary, in addition to:
• Strong alignment to our Minderoo values
• Motivated and hard-working
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work autonomously unsupervised and as part of a team
• Strong time management
• Sufficient fitness level to carry out required tasks
• Pass a National Police Clearance and pre-employment medical assessment
• Driver’s license with ability to drive a manual car
• Previous cleaning experience
• Cooking experience advantageous
• Hospitality experience advantageous
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Modern accommodation provided
• All meals provided
• Free Wifi
• Telstra mobile coverage available
• Safe, encouraging and family-oriented work environment
• Necessary support to achieve your best results
• 5 weeks annual leave per annum
• On the job training provided for the right candidate
• Driving distance to some of Western Australia’s most iconic nature-based destinations
The successful candidate will become an integral part of a progressive organisation, with exposure to a wide array of experiences through the role, and opportunities to advance within the business for the right candidate.
Working Visa holders welcome to apply (Must be based in Australia already)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2021