Challenger is seeking experienced motivated, autonomous and reliable individuals who are career driven and want to join our team as a Room Attendant in a hotel environment within the Sydney metropolitan area.
In this hands-on role you will focus on providing excellence to our clients through exceptional high-quality standards of cleaning in guest rooms, according to the hotel brand standards.
Duties May Include
• Work on a rotation basis
• Clean guest rooms to a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene, whilst maintaining
the hotel brand standards.
• Complete workload to allocated time frames.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and SOP's
• Maintain working area trolley and pantry in a neat and orderly appearance.
• Provide consistent assistance to guests and attend to requests promptly.
• Monitor and report any unsafe, broken equipment, bottles without labels or chemicals.
• Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED?
To be considered for this role, it’s expected that you’ll:
• Proven experience in a hotel environment.
• Proficient in spoken and written English.
• Flexible and able to work a 7 day rotating roster.
• Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
• Knowledge of safe and efficient housekeeping procedures.
• A friendly and welcoming manner with a desire to deliver exceptional customer service.
WHY JOIN US?
As a Challenger employee, you’ll be provided with a working environment that challenges, empowers, rewards and educates our staff. We thrive on promoting and developing within, and building teams that continually exceed client expectations.
THE NEXT STEPS?
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Candidates of an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island background are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Part-time
Postcode: 2000 (Across Sydney, Sydney)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Challenger Services Group
Member since: April 2021
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism