About Avis Budget Group
We don't just rent cars. We're changing the way people move. Across our world-famous brands - Avis, Budget, Zipcar, and Apex - we're leading the way for the global mobility industry.
Do you like to go the extra mile? Enjoy working outdoors in a fun and collaborative team environment, and take pride in your work? We’re looking for you!
About the Role
As a Vehicle Sales Agent you will detail the interior and exterior of vehicles to ensure they are in the best condition possible for our customers!
Full training is provided, along with ongoing support and personal development - we can help you achieve your goals!
Based at our Perth City location, this a casual position that works on a roster, required to work shifts that may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
What you’ll do
• Detail interior and exterior of vehicles which includes cleaning, washing, vacuuming, refuel vehicles and checking fluid levels
• Inspect returned vehicles, identify, report and follow ABG’s vehicle damage procedure
• Driving vehicles in between designated areas
• Assist customers in a helpful and friendly manner, when required
What we’re looking for
• A customer-focused, collaborative and adaptable approach
• Team player, willing to work in an outdoor environment
• Ability to follow policies and procedures and use initiative
• Flexibility to work days, evenings, weekends, and public holidays
• Applicants must have a full and valid driver’s licence
Benefits and Perks
• Hourly pay + commission scheme
• Wellbeing programme which gives access to health and fitness offers, meditation, and discounted life and health insurance
• Superannuation options
• Staff referral program - $500 for successful referrals
• Perkbox – discounts and offers with hundreds of retailers and big brands, including on cinema tickets, fitness classes, travel, shopping and much more
• Employee discounts on car rental across Avis Budget Group
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) provided by Health Assured – 24/7 support for your mental health and wellbeing
Postcode: 6000 (Perth City, Perth)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Avis Budget Group
Member since: May 2021
Avis Budget Group is the global leader in car rental services. No matter where customers are in the world, we can offer them a mobility solution tailored to their needs.
In Australia, we have car rental locations nationally, with multiple branches in every state. Search our website to find the locations nearest to you!
We offer varied hours, with shifts on weekdays, weekends and public holidays, on a Full-time or Casual basis.
Positions include counter based roles interacting with customers selling products and services such as Rental Sales Agents, or car detailing outdoor roles as a Vehicle Service Agent.
Our employees also benefit from excellent discounts on car rental, amongst other perks!
Apply today, and one of our team will give you a call!
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism