We are looking for an enthusiastic Telemarketer to contribute in generating sales and leads for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective Telemarketer must be an excellent communicator and have good people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with objections and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing onboard new business customers and developing more business from within the company CRM database.
- Contact potential or existing business customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts.
- Answer questions about products or the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Handle objections to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information into the company CRM and other systems.
- Proven experience as a Telemarketer, Lead Generator, Tele-sales Representative or other sales/customer service role including retail or face to face sales.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints if they arise.
Postcode: 6110 (Gosnells, Perth)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Techgenix Pty Ltd
Member since: July 2021
Marketing & Communications