is looking for an experienced furniture/ Cabinet maker. Our workshop is in Oakleigh .
We focus on bespoke, solid timber furniture that is built in a sustainable way, and build to last.
The Ideal applicant will have a passion for woodwork and creating interesting unique furniture. Be motivated to grow with us, Must have good problem solving and be prepared to work within a small unique environment and enjoy a relaxed yet hard working environment.
- operate a variety of woodworking/joinery machines including but not limited to sanders, panel saw, thicknesses
- experience reading drawings
- experienced with hand tools and power tools
- Construct high quality, solid furniture with a variety of woodworking/joinery techniques
- Keep the area clean and clear of any hazards and presentable at all times
- Be a real team player, work with others and be prepared to learn
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: September 2014