is looking for an experienced furniture/ Cabinet maker. Our workshop is in Oakleigh .
We focus on bespoke, solid timber furniture that is built in a sustainable way, and build to last.
The Ideal applicant will have a passion for woodwork and creating interesting unique furniture. Be motivated to grow with us, Must have good problem solving and be prepared to work within a small unique environment and enjoy a relaxed yet hard working environment.
- operate a variety of woodworking/joinery machines including but not limited to sanders, panel saw, thicknesses
- experience reading drawings
- experienced with hand tools and power tools
- Construct high quality, solid furniture with a variety of woodworking/joinery techniques
- Keep the area clean and clear of any hazards and presentable at all times
- Be a real team player, work with others and be prepared to learn
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: September 2014