We are looking for talented people who want to work in an environment that provides learning opportunities to help them start a sales career in the SaaS industry. Due to expansion, an opportunity has arisen for talented people to join our Brisbane team, who are looking for the first step into their sales career. With a desire to learn and grow, the successful candidate can expect to drive their sales career forward with us. If you do not have all the skills, we can teach you but your desire to learn and develop is key in this role.
Following the recent acquisition of Webexpenses by an ASX 300 listed software company, this is an exciting time to be joining the team.
In this entry level, lead generation role the successful candidate will support the new business sales team by:
- Prospecting and qualifying leads to introduce to the Sales Consultants.
- Continually showing initiative and desire to develop your own understanding.
- Updating the CRM system to record regular sales communication, opportunity activities, and reports.
- Being inspired to learn about our products and services and how they can best support the requirements of our prospects and customers.
- Assisting Sales Consultants to complete tender/request for information documents.
To be considered for this exciting role candidates will:
- Have a desire to work in B2B Sales & the SaaS Industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to take accountability and work on their own initiative as well as part of a team environment.
In return we offer:
- A competitive entry level salary and commission.
- A range of benefits including 20 days’ vacation leave + public holidays, an additional day off on your birthday, retail discount scheme and EAP scheme.
- Ongoing learning and development including study days.
- This is a full time; permanent role and you will be based in our Brisbane office 2-3 days per week with the other days based from home. You must therefore be able to travel to Brisbane.
Postcode: 4006 (NEWSTEAD, Queensland)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2021