We have multiple positions available.
Come in work in the amazing outback of Western Australia -where the work life experience is a Bucket list experience – Great Money, Great Experience
Work alone or with your partner
The positions we have available are below:
Food and Beverage Attendants x 2
Housekeepers x 2
The duties are:
• A passion for customer service
• Experience working in multiple F&B operations – café, restaurant
• Knowledge in coffee, wine, beer, spirits and cocktails
• Food production with requirements whilst ensuring correct methods of cooking
• Ensure the overall cleanliness and the health and safety aspects of the kitchen are maintained at all times
• Responsible for proper storage, labelling and use of all food supplies to prevent unnecessary spoilage and to maintain cost control
• Assist in the supervision of junior kitchen staff by providing instruction of duties
WHAT YOU GET
Fantastic award hourly rate
Full time hours
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Eaton Northern Territory
Member since: June 2021