We are currently looking for fitter & Turners. you would be responsible for duties as below.
• Read specifications and interpret to determine work requirements prior to commencing all modules.
• Organize and adjust metalworking machines and equipment
• Execute machines to provide parts or tools by turning, boring, milling, planning, shaping, slotting, grinding, or drilling metal stock or components
• Fit and assemble metal parts and tools including welding or brazing parts
• Install hydraulic and pneumatic pipes and lines
• Dismantle faulty tools and assemblies and repair or replace defective parts
• Organize machine tools, welding equipment or any other machinery required to fulfil your role
• Conduct and record an inspection of completed projects, ensuring they are accurate
• Complete projects within required timeframes
Working as a team member, maintaining work health and safety measures and meeting compliance, meeting time and compliance is crucial in this role.
This is temp to permanent role with a manufacturing company, company sponsorship is on offer for the right candidate who is a qualified electrician and have minimum of 2 years of experience.
$35 plus super and overtime occasionally.
6.30am to 3pm, Monday to Friday
Apply today, wont last for long.
Postcode: 4131 (Meadowbrook, Brisbane)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Copper Bottomed Recruitment Pty Ltd
Member since: November 2020
We are a Recruitment and Labour hire specialist for Supply Chain Industry, Construction and Production. We cater white and Blue collar in their perspective. We are here on this platform to seek and assist Travelers looking for work in SEQ.