We are after a special person to join our busy family on our cattle station in outback Queensland to commence ASAP. We would love someone who loves kids, is hard working, active and is genuinely interested in an outback experience! We definitely need someone who has a drivers license and is a good driver.
Both mum and dad work full time on own businesses so we need someone to fill the gaps and particularly assist in taking kids into town for schooling/sporting/extra curricular, and cleaning and prepping meals to keep the household going.
Some more details about the role:
- we need you to primarily look after (and drive to school/kindy) our 4 year old boy, our 7 yr old daughter and 9 yr old son and do the housekeeping and garden for our 3 bedroom house on the station
- this includes cleaning, cooking, feeding animals or whatever comes up on the day
- our bigger boy and girl go to school in town (30kms away) 5 days/week, 4 year old 3 days/week
- commencement end Nov (break over Christmas and January for travel) start again at end of January
- own accommodation (room, bed, fridge, own bathroom) provided (in separate living quarters to house)
- all meals on top of weekly award wage
- experience with children (especially young children) is desirable
- A drivers license is essential and experience in driving (as there is a lot of driving required), as well as good english language skills
- 4-week trial period with the option of extending to up to 12 months if both parties are happy. If all happy, we can offer second or third year visa time.
Postcode: 4824 (CLONCURRY, Queensland)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: June 2018
Family beef cattle business and Artist
Farming, Animals & Conservation