We are a progressive, fun and continuously growing Sales and Marketing company based in Melbourne that is seeking a versatile administrator to join our team. This is a varied, allrounder role with tasks including:
• Taking a proactive role in the running of the office, with the ability to adapt to a fast paced, continuously developing environment.
• Answering the phone.
• Generating daily and weekly reports and working with balancing figures.
• Inventory control.
• Managing incoming and outgoing mail.
• Relationship building with clients and sales representatives.
• Customer service.
• Taking on an active role in the recruitment of new sales representatives and booking interviews for the manager.
• Assisting in the development of new projects.
To be successful in this role you will have a 'go getter' attitude with a happy and positive disposition and a sense of humour. You will report to several reps, training managers and the CEO so need great communication skills and the ability to juggle several tasks and prioritise. The candidate will ideally be resourceful, highly organised and able to take the initiative with a good head for problem solving.
Skills required are:
• A minimum of intermediate skills in Microsoft Office with strong experience in Excel workbooks.
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
• The ability to work to a time line and prioritise.
• Strong communication skills; written and verbal with a good phone manner.
So, if you are driven, enthusiastic and a career orientated person looking for a fulfilling role with a passion for business and personal growth, this is for you.
If you have worked in a direct sales environment that is a huge advantage for the role.
Postcode: 3000 (Melbourne, Melbourne)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2016