Are you a natural problem solver? Do you possess excellent analytical and communications skills? Are you looking for more than just a job, but also a rewarding career opportunity with potential for growth? If so, you may be the perfect candidate to join our award-winning team that offers hands-on training, a positive team environment, and performance awards and incentives.
Some job duties include:
- Answering phone calls.
- Handle and prioritize all incoming and outgoing correspondence for the CEO.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Writing up work orders.
- Organizing and scheduling jobs.
- Dealing with customers and handling their needs.
- Typing proposals, setting up files, managing project status.
- Manage daily paperwork of all crews.
- Manage follow up with customers.
- Monitor and manage status of all crews.
- Maintain vendor details.
- Placing orders with Vendors.
- Generating proposals and invoices.
- Reconciliation of the company accounts.
- Annual Workers Comp and Employer Liability Audit with Insurance Carrier.
- Processing payments received by clients and accounting for those outstanding.
- Excellent grammar and writing skills.
- Reliable transportation and valid Driver's License
- Proficient in Microsoft and general Computer Literacy
- Enthusiastic and optimistic attitude.
- Detail oriented.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: December 2017