Are you a natural problem solver? Do you possess excellent analytical and communications skills? Are you looking for more than just a job, but also a rewarding career opportunity with potential for growth? If so, you may be the perfect candidate to join our award-winning team that offers hands-on training, a positive team environment, and performance awards and incentives.
Some job duties include:
- Answering phone calls.
- Handle and prioritize all incoming and outgoing correspondence for the CEO.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Writing up work orders.
- Organizing and scheduling jobs.
- Dealing with customers and handling their needs.
- Typing proposals, setting up files, managing project status.
- Manage daily paperwork of all crews.
- Manage follow up with customers.
- Monitor and manage status of all crews.
- Maintain vendor details.
- Placing orders with Vendors.
- Generating proposals and invoices.
- Reconciliation of the company accounts.
- Annual Workers Comp and Employer Liability Audit with Insurance Carrier.
- Processing payments received by clients and accounting for those outstanding.
- Excellent grammar and writing skills.
- Reliable transportation and valid Driver's License
- Proficient in Microsoft and general Computer Literacy
- Enthusiastic and optimistic attitude.
- Detail oriented.
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: December 2017