Do you want to be part of the world’s largest and fastest growing face to face operation? We currently operate in 48 countries, growing to 51 by the end of the year!
Every day we have 3,000 fundraising heroes contributing to the lives of children in over 190 countries. Last year we signed up a new donor every 60 seconds!
• Casual, Full Time opportunities available
• Melbourne Location
• Join a passionate and values-based organisation working for the rights of every child
UNICEF’s work is funded by the voluntary donations of governments, individual donors, institutions and corporations. Our teams of face-to-face fundraisers are critical to raising funds from the Australian public to provide water, health, food and education to millions of children around the world.
We are looking for a select group of highly motivated and passionate individuals to join our face to face fundraising team. Fundraisers are responsible for inspiring and securing long-term monthly donors in a range of locations, including residential door-to-door, street locations and private sites. You will be required to meet fundraising targets and recruit monthly donors. In this public-facing role, you will also be expected to uphold the highest standards of integrity and conduct, consistent with UNICEF’s values.
What we offer
• Great base wage and bonus structure
• Ongoing training and skill development within the International Development sector
• Supportive work environment and opportunity to work within a diverse team
• An opportunity to make a real difference
• Career progression and development opportunities to work your way into the In-house F2F management team.
Attributes required to undertake the position
• Demonstrable communication and interpersonal skills, ability to motivate and inspire people
• Experience and knowledge of F2F fundraising is desirable
• Customer Service or Sales experience
• High integrity, honest and ethical
• Initiative and judgment
• Willingness to learn
• Work co-operatively within a team
• Punctual and reliable
Working with UNICEF makes you part of the solution for children's rights globally. Each day, our fundraisers change the lives of hundreds of children around the world.
Our world-class training programme means that you will learn skills that take you to the next level as a career fundraiser. Our inclusive and social community of like-minded employees means that you will always be able to see the positive impact of the work you are doing on the frontline and our long-term investment strategies for fundraisers and team leaders means that your career with UNICEF comes with endless opportunity.
To apply for this opportunity please email your resume and two references to Shujaat at firstname.lastname@example.org , with the subject line “Fundraiser application via UNICEF Website”
There is no application deadline – please apply as soon as possible.
To be eligible for employment with UNICEF Australia you must be legally entitled to work in Australia and have satisfactory background checks prior to employment, such as mandatory police check and working with children check.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: August 2017