An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Software Engineer
The successfull candidate will also be responsible for the leading and/or assisting with planning and execution of migration activities for both physical and virtual environments.
The Specified Personnel will report to the Senior Data Centre Manager of the Data Centre Infrastructure Support team who is responsible for managing and maintaining the Department’s Data Centres.
The services will include and not be limited to:
• Developing solution designs and following up with direct involvement in the solutions implementation;
• Implementing solutions in line with industry, vendor and Department best practice;
• Providing specialist advice for projects and BAU teams to ensure “best practice” implementations;
• Working with Project Managers to define and schedule deliverables; and
• Liaising regularly with project stakeholders and ICT stakeholders as necessary.
The right person will have:
• Minimum of 4 years of cabling experience in Data Centre deployments;
• Demonstrated experience in data centre design and migration;
• Strong solution design and hands-on deployment within the data centre environment;
• Demonstrated ability to apply high quality detailed technical knowledge to ensure solutions are implemented effectively with a strong emphasis on high quality;
• Possess good written and verbal communication skills, particularly relevant in translating technical information to non-technical peers and stakeholders.
If this sounds like your new role please apply using the apply now button below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Aurec Pty Ltd
Member since: January 2018