Cocoon provide furnished share-houses for international students - but we’re so much more than home. Tenants receive a complete life-package providing the ultimate experience living in a new city.
Flatmates are matched on common interests and are delighted with activities, gym memberships, and more.
We are looking for an ambitious, hard-working and tech-savvy product/property management intern who wants to impact students lives for the better, who is comfortable with challenges ranging from designing, tracking and optimising KPIs across a diverse operational team to executing expansion plans on a tight schedule.
You're a better fit if:
- You’re innovative, studious and thorough enough to allow Cocoon to tackle growth-related challenges to a level that would rival an ambitious, intelligent competitor. You're also someone who can see the bigger picture, and realise it is necessary to get your hands dirty in the earlier stages for the bigger picture to be realised
We're less excited if:
- You'd rely on copy/pasting learnings from a prior corporate role (Our key hire will investigate and test what is operationally best for Cocoon’s purposes first, and then scale it)
As Cocoon's product/property management intern you would learn and bee required to:
- Maintain high occupancy in our properties by coordinating and managing the companies tenant sourcing operations
- Ensure happy lifestyles of all guests through organizing regular suitable social events
- Carry out outgoing inspections, and bringing properties up to 'standard' for incoming tenants
- Optimise KPIs across our company's operations including customer service and otherwise
- Refine and streamline the business' operations
- Document business processes to guide future staff
Working Hours, Locations and Remuneration:
- As a startup, hours can be demanding, but we also seek to be flexible and want to create a role that works around differing schedules
- Our office is primarily located in Ultimo but candidates should be prepared to travel outside of the office regularly to view accommodation sites, (tele-commuting may also be possible depending on individual candidate)
- Remuneration negotiable based on the individuals' working hours, experience and skill-set
- We're currently located within Fishburners, Australia's largest and most exciting space for startups
- Genuinely passionate about ensuring others are happy and well looked after - Naturally empathic
- Not afraid of hard word and don’t feel satisfied until you've got the job done - Effective, reliable, results driven
- When faced with a problem, you draft a solution - Natural problem solver
- You know how to let your hair down and having a good time - Cocoon team member ;)
When you APPLY:
Start by writing "The reason why I'm suitable for this role is", followed by writing the reasons why you're suitable ;)
Postcode: 2000 (Sydney, Sydney)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Cocoon Leasing Pty Ltd
Member since: October 2016