The role includes but is not limited to:
- Inbound and Outbound calls – small yet active call centre environment
- General Administration tasks
- Assisting new and existing clients with quotes, inquiries, Sales, booking updates etc
- Customer handling with complaints and feedback
- Weekly post office mail outs
Benefits and perks
- Working in a tight knit team that has been together for years
- You will be working in a fun and vibrant working environment
Skills and experience
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a Call Centre and Sales environment
- Available to work Full Time (including one day over the weekend) i.e. Monday to Friday PLUS either Saturday or Sunday
- Previous experience or knowledge in Customer Relations is a bonus
- Team player with positive, can-do attitude who is ready to show initiative
If this sounds like you, please apply.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Move My Stuff
Member since: August 2018
Since our inception in 2007, we have been helping families move into their new homes all over Melbourne and Victoria. Move My Stuff prides itself on providing an excellent and high quality moving service for our customers at affordable prices.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics