We are looking for an eagle-eyed, attention to detail superstar to join our team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role is within an operational processing team and is responsible for actioning client requests based on standard operating procedures with the highest degree of accuracy and efficiency to ensure that clients are satisfied.
You will guide the client’s journey from completion of the signup form to deployment of their online ordering platform and beyond.
You will understand the client’s key business objectives and identify, develop and execute strategic initiatives to grow their online orders
We are based in CBD, and our standard operating hours are 9.30am – 5.30pm Mon-Fri. We have varying length contracts to fit around your travel plans.
• Action client requests within a defined policy, processes and procedures to create and maintain accounts including:
• Onboarding new client accounts
• Data entry
• Update and amend client accounts
• Identify & escalate potential issues and risks
• Create and send correspondence to the client
• Maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Attend/respond to incoming email and phone requests
• Update internal and external stakeholders on relevant enquiries
• Follow-up and request information from stakeholders
• Provide support to internal teams as required
The successful candidates will have:
• Technical and/or Hospitality experience or a strong understanding of the industry
• You have experience in Customer Success or similar role.
• A true consulting approach and ability to communicate technical content to people of all backgrounds.
• Proven ability to understand technology and in particular, online ordering
• Team Player
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to adapt to changing needs to and priorities
• Ability to build relationships at all levels
• Ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders and customers
If this is you, please apply ASAP.
Postcode: 2000 (Sydney CBD, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: January 2020