With recent acquisitions we are recruiting now for two sites in South Australia, Angle Vale Road, Virginia and Taylors Road, Penfield Gardens.
We are seeking candidates for positions as follows:
As a Grader - you will be fully trained in product knowledge and be responsible for the final grade and inspection of our potatoes and onions. This job requires you to stand for long periods of time at grading tables inspecting and grading product to ensure our produce is of high quality before reaching our customers.
As a Labourer - you will be fully trained in product handling and be responsible for the packing and stacking of packaged potatoes and onions. This job requires you to lift between 2kg and 20kg bags of product and ensure our product is packed and stacked correctly and without damage.
To be successful you will:
• be available from 5am for morning shifts and/or 1pm for afternoon shifts
• be able to stay back at short notice
• be able to work on your feet for long periods of time
• be able to differentiate between colours and shades
• have excellent hand-eye coordination
• be hard working and highly reliable
• have good communication skills
• enjoy working in a results-orientated team environment
• be a team player who enjoys repetitive tasks and has great attention to detail
We encourage our staff to grow their careers. Opportunities are offered for career advancement from these roles to machine operators, quality control officers, team leaders and more. If you are looking for a career challenge and job satisfaction apply now.
Postcode: 5120 (Virginia, South Australia)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Mitolo Family Farms
Member since: January 2021