The Newman Hotel and Capricorn Bar & Grill aren't like traditional services you find in remote WA, we pride ourselves on providing modern clean facilities that are on par with Perth metro standards.
We are looking for vibrant housing keeping attendants to join our team. As a Housekeeping Supervisor you work as part of the Facilities team. We are looking for employees who will be responsible for the day to day presentation and overall aesthetic appearance of our Hotel.
• Supervising houskeepers
• Stock ordering and management
• Reporting to the office manager as required eg. Property condition report
• Hanging bed linen (pillow, sheets, mattress protector) and making beds
• Emptying bins and make sure there are two spare bin bags at the bottom of the bin
• Replacing towels on end of bed (bathmat & 2 folded square towels, facecloth & soap on top
• Emptying fridges and wiping out the inside, front door and seals (defrosting as needed)
• Remove any dirty tea/coffee making items and replenish consumables and replace with
• clean items (give dirty items to mess for cleaning)
• Dusting whole room and cupboards
• Removing old soap and shampoos from the shower
• Scrubbing of showers, shower heads, shower doors
• And floors clean basin, around the basin and cabinets
• Cleaning toilet ad around the toilet
• Checking toilet paper. Ensure 2 spare toilet rolls are available
• Wiping off any marks on the walls
• Replacing all missing / damaged room notices eg. Do not disturb
• Sweeping all floor areas including pulling out the bed and sided of fridges
• Mopping all floor areas thoroughly
• Wiping down outside table & chair
• Inspection of furnishing and room fixtures for any damages, and follow reporting procedure(s).
• Marking the room cleaning sign-offs that should be left in the room
• Label and submit all lost and found items to the Office Manger immediately
This outlines the basic duties of the role. This is not an exhaustive list and may change from time to time.
• A passion for providing friendly & personalised customer service
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
• A high level of attention to detail
• Enjoys working both autonomously and in a team environment
Postcode: 6753 (Newman, Western Australia)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Newman Hotel and Capricorn Bar and Grill
Member since: November 2018
Escape the heat or simply stay at the Newman Hotel, while you work and enjoy an array of corporate rates, offerings to make your stay comfortable. The Newman Hotel offers modern amenities and delicious food.