Bundaberg’s BIGGEST & BEST Hostel – DingoBlue Backpackers.
Positions and beds are now BOOKING FAST from returning guests/employees for 2nd & 3rd year visa – don’t miss out – BOOK NOW !!!
We have so many JOBS RIGHT NOW !
- 18 different farms
- Start IMMEDIATELY
- All hourly paid
- 5-6 days per week
- Ranging from 35 to 55 hours per week
- Picking & Packing sheds.
- $25.41 per hour + Super
- 12 months work available.
- 2nd & 3rd year visa.
- High Visibility Protective shirts are provided
We have had over 20,000 visa extensions granted over 15 years. Do NOT risk your 2nd or 3rd year visa. BOOK NOW !
The hostel is Bundaberg’s BEST, 5 STAR rated, featuring:
- CBD location
- Giant resort pool
- Giant outdoor movie screen
- FREE Wifi
- Entertainment / Gaming room
- Multiple gardens / quiet areas / Multiple BBQ’s
- Laundry with 15 NEW washers/dryers
Rent is $185/week – includes FREE transport to work each day.
$145 if you have your own vehicle and drive to work.
To secure your bed and job – BOOK NOW – START IMMEDIATELY on arrival !
How to apply ***
Just let us know your name and what day/time you’re arriving.
- Positions and beds are now BOOKING FAST from returning guests/employees for 2nd & 3rd year visa – don’t miss out – BOOK NOW !!!
Work – Stay – PLAY !!
We can’t wait to meet you and assist you !
David & The DingoBlue Team
Postcode: 4670 (Bundaberg, Bundaberg)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
DingoBlue Working Hostel
Member since: August 2018
Farming, Animals & Conservation