Farm-hand wanted on a Cattle & Sheep Property in country South Australia.
2nd & 3rd year visa sign off available.
A great opportunity exists for a driven, hardworking and energetic person with a desire to be part of a family owned growing Cattle & Sheep Feedlot & Farm.
Our Ideal candidate will be honest, motivated, and hardworking with a true passion for Farming and Livestock. The role is very much hand’s on and we are seeking a farm-hand with little to a lot of experience.
There are 1100 Beef cattle and 4000 Sheep that we feed on a daily basis.
Duties will include;
• Mixing up feed for livestock.
• checking and treating of any sick livestock
• general farm duties
• vaccinating, ear tagging and weighing cattle
• moving livestock to different pens
• providing and maintaining a safe & healthy working environment
• communicating effectively with the owner and the other employees
• maintaining a fully functional farming business and working effectively in a timely manner.
Some experience with livestock and previous farming experience is essential but on the job training is provided.
We are located in country SA (a 3hr drive from Adelaide).
What is Provided;
☆ Your own room in a 5 bedroom farm house with ducted heating/cooling
☆ Wifi, Foxtel, & Netflix available
☆ All your Food
☆ A vehicle and fuel card to use on your days off
☆ Weekly Wage
Postcode: 5431 (Yatina, South Australia)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2020