FACTORY HAND - MAUNFACTURING
We are a leading uPVC Window Manufacturer looking for a reliable, hardworking factory hand to join our team. You will be required to work alongside our team of fabricators. We are seeking a candidate who is physically fit, reliable self-motivated, have a keen eye for detail and above all a great team player with a good attitude.
The successful candidate must:
• Be reliable, punctual and hardworking
• Be able to read and write English
• Have a strong understanding of safe work practices
• Have good communication and organizational skills
• Be highly attentive to detail
• Have experience in carpentry
• Preferably have driver’s license
• Be physically healthy and have no movement or lifting restrictions
• Be able to work autonomously or part of a team
Skills & Experience
• Ability to use hand held, power and air tools
• Be able to read measurements and measuring tape
• Cut materials to length as per specifications
• Load and unload windows and doors
• Forklift License advantage but not essential
Working with an experienced fabricating team the right candidate will be given the opportunity to be fully trained in uPVC Fabrication. The business is growing quickly so there will be the opportunity to grow with the business.
Postcode: 3061 (Cambellfield, Victoria)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Weatherall Windows Pty Ltd
Member since: September 2018
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics