Fantastic opportunity for an overseas working holiday maker, with an immediate start!
This is a 3 month contract role - $30 per hour.
Our client is one of Melbourne's largest real estate agencies. With several offices across Melbourne and exceptional services including residential sales and leasing, they are an employer of choice within the industry.
Due to a period of growth, our client is now seeking an Assistant Accountant to join their talented Finance Team in Melbourne's Northern suburbs.
Reporting in to a highly respected and supportive Senior Accountant, your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Completing daily bank reconciliations
- Accurately allocating deposits/withdrawals into the accounting system
- Responding to staff queries/requests in a timely manner
- Assisting in monthly payroll
- Processing, allocating and paying invoices
You will be an experienced Assistant Accountant. Specifically you will have:
- Previous AP/Payroll experience
- Experience with MYOB
- Willing to learn
- Experience within the Real Estate industry (highly preferential)
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible working arrangement (WFH 3-4 days a week)
- Northern suburbs location
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Regular team events
- Highly supportive team
To find out more about this unique opportunity, click APPLY.
Postcode: 3065 (Fitzroy, Melbourne)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: May 2022