Marina Attendant - White Bay 6 Marine Park, Balmain
Sydney Harbour Boat Storage is seeking a marina attendant to join our busy team at Sydney’s premier boat storage facility in Balmain, the working hub of beautiful Sydney Harbour.
We are Sydney’s premier boat storage, service, maintenance and fuel facility. Located in the heart of Sydney Harbour at White Bay 6, our company offers safe and easy deep water access to hardstand and dry stack boat storage, as well as a complete range of boat maintenance services. We are Sydney’s only totally integrated marine service facility.
This role is suited to someone with previous boating experience.
You will be part of our busy team that supports the smooth running of our boat storage facility.
This role suits a fit and energetic person who works well under direction.
This is a casual role that requires weekend work (most Saturdays and Sundays).
Must be a hard-working individual.
Key responsibilities and duties:
• Assist with the safe mooring of vessels on the wharf and in the dry storage facility
• Assist with general operations of the docks
• Assist in coordination of the arrival and departure of vessels
• Maintain a safe and clean environment
• Liaise with storage customers
• General housekeeping duties
In this role you must have:
• Some boating experience
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent verbal communication
• Hardworking ethos, self-motivated and uses initiative
• Respectful towards customers and peers
• Friendly and energetic manner
• Be a strong team player
• A love for boats of the marine industry
Postcode: 2041 (Balmain, Sydney)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
White Bay 6 Marine Park
Member since: September 2016
Boat service and storage.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics