We have positions available as a waste and recycling bin collector and sorter in a research team. The roles include physical waste and recycling sorting.
- MUST BE AVAILABLE TO TRAVEL ACROSS NSW. Generally two weeks away at time.
- ABLE to lift up to 20kg.
- Positive attitude
- Work well in a team
This is mainly a hands on and physical role.
The role involves waste auditing including:
- Bin collection, generally early starts, such as 4-5am.
- Waste and recycling sorting and bin surveys.
- Application of teamwork.
- Often travel nationally (weekends away sometimes required).
- Safety awareness and site management.
- Vehicle driving (not essential).
- Liaise with members of public.
- Write data.
The successful candidate will be:
- Wanting to work in the waste and recycling industry.
- Able to work as a team.
- Physically strong within safety standards.
- Accepting of early starts, late finishes and/or flexible hours around projects.
- Willing to travel nationally (paid travel).
- Holding a valid WHS card. (if not, this can be completed in the training phase)
- Able to follow all company policies and procedures.
The role will be casual, with full-time equivalent hours by year. The hours will vary per week.
Postcode: 2060 (Sydney, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2017