We have positions available as a waste and recycling bin collector and sorter in a research team. The roles include physical waste and recycling sorting.
- MUST BE AVAILABLE TO TRAVEL ACROSS NSW. Generally two weeks away at time.
- ABLE to lift up to 20kg.
- Positive attitude
- Work well in a team
This is mainly a hands on and physical role.
The role involves waste auditing including:
- Bin collection, generally early starts, such as 4-5am.
- Waste and recycling sorting and bin surveys.
- Application of teamwork.
- Often travel nationally (weekends away sometimes required).
- Safety awareness and site management.
- Vehicle driving (not essential).
- Liaise with members of public.
- Write data.
The successful candidate will be:
- Wanting to work in the waste and recycling industry.
- Able to work as a team.
- Physically strong within safety standards.
- Accepting of early starts, late finishes and/or flexible hours around projects.
- Willing to travel nationally (paid travel).
- Holding a valid WHS card. (if not, this can be completed in the training phase)
- Able to follow all company policies and procedures.
The role will be casual, with full-time equivalent hours by year. The hours will vary per week.
Postcode: 2060 (Sydney, Sydney)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2017